People wish to film at the riverfront for a variety of applications. If you would like to film, you must obtain permission to do so. Please contact SRFDCL for your SRFD-Filming Permit.

For our purposes, the term 'filming' refers to all forms of moving image production. This includes feature films, television, commercials, music videos, drama documentaries, corporate productions, video and interactive media.

Application form for SRFD-Filming Permit

Contact us for filming at the riverfront
Contact form

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now